A day at the Beachfront in Limassol

Haven't been posting for a few days, but been a busy bee trying to spring clean and sort out my home... still got lots to do :) also had a few jewelry orders I had to finish... love just love! Talking about love... what were you up to on Valentine's Day? I know I had a wonderful time! My darling hubby took me down to the beachfront for a long 2 hour walk and pebble / sea-shell picking :) I found some lovelies!!! boy do I have some plans for these babies... and yay! some shells already have a perfect hole in them!!!





And whilst I relaxed... for 5 hours, hubby cooked up a scrumptious meal! He made me Chinese, and I absolutely loved it!!! Our romantic dinner consisted of homemade spring rolls (poor hubby thought they didn't turn out good, but personally I thought they were delish!!!), mixed rice, sweet & sour pork, chicken cashew nuts, beef with red cabbage and we washed it all down delicious red wine Gato Negro (yum!)... well hubby preferred some white wine :) but none the less it was absolutely fab!!!!!!! Here are some photos of our V-Day 2014        (<3)

 
 



 
Now how about some lovely photos of the beach?!! Limassol (where I live) is such a beautiful place and it is so worth visiting during the hot summer months!!!





me&hubby <3


our beautiful beaches!!! x 
and TheaXessorize WOZ there!!!!!


PEAK A BOO!

jump!



 poses! :)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tis the Season to be Jolly with Rhinestone Rings!

This is so exciting! (this post has been updated)

E-Book lovers ♥